The Return  

Posted by Ryan

It has been around a year and a half since I posted to this website. I am going to attempt to revitalize my attempt at working on this site.

I have been posting a lot of my thoughts on a Facebook page that I have had. It has been rather unsuccessful for getting reactions, so now I will return to this medium. Times are as dire as ever. At bare minimum we need to keep talking so that the truth does not drown in the flood of chaos and crises we are now facing. Amongst this flood is the most dangerous of situations due to the fact that we become mailable and easily swept up in the changing times. We must hold our ground or else we will lose more than you could possible ever imagine. I am not trying to strike fear into people but the very fabric of what makes us humans as we know it today is at take. Now is the time!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 13 at Wednesday, July 13, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment